90 plus Red Wines Under $20
90 plus White Wines Under $20
Wine Spectator (WS) Magazine editors review more then 15,000 wines each year in blind tastings. Wines are either submitted by wineries or purchased.
* 95-100 Classic: a great wine
* 90-94 Outstanding: a wine of superior character and style
* 85-89 Very good: a wine with special qualities
* 80-84 Good: a solid, well-made wine
* 75-79 Mediocre: a drinkable wine that may have minor flaws
* 50-74 Not recommended
A score given as a range (e.g., 90-94) indicates a preliminary score, usually based on a barrel tasting. Find 90+ wines under 20 and more.