- Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- Aberlour A'bunadh Cask Strength Highland Single Malt Scotch 750ml
With each batch specially crafted, Aberlour A'bunadh is a unique cask strength whisky that has achieved cult status among whisky connoisseurs. Meaning the original' in Gaelic, A'bunadh is made in homage to Aberlour's founder, James Fleming, using only traditional methods without chill filtration or other modern processes. The result is a heavier, creamier single malt than most have ever experienced - memorably flavorsome, with an intense raisin character.
- Color: Deep rich amber.
- Nose: Terrific aromas of allspice, praline and spiced orange, in harmony with deep notes of Oloroso Sherry.
- Palate: Orange, black cherries, dried fruit and ginger, spiked with dark bitter chocolate and enriched with lingering Sherry and oak. Superlatively full bodied and creamy.
- Finish: Robust and long lasting, with bittersweet notes of exotic spices, dark chocolate and oak.