A Zesty Spice, with hints of black pepper, cinnamon and peaches. A slight hint of vanilla too, with a suggestive savour of Green Apple. Pot Still Spice, malt, dark chocolate, bourbon oak, and crème caramel. Everlasting finish with oak and butterscotch. Lingers for what seems like an eternity!
- Gold Medal at International Spirits Challenge London.
- Gold Medal at International Spirits Competition San Francisco.
- 94 Points Beverage Tasting Institute USA.
- 93 Points Jim Murray Whiskey Bible
- Gold Medal at International Spirits Competition San Francisco 2013