Clean, smooth, and palate-pleasing, Azunia's Anejo is arguably best sipped and savored slowly. Pour it straight into a snifter to experience the full flavor brought on by aging, or try an elegant twist on a classic cocktail like a tequila Old Fashioned or a Mexican Manhattan.
- Made with 100% pure Weber Blue Agave grown in dedicated fields of the Tequila Valley of Jalisco, Mexico
- Pinas harvested by hand and roasted 36 hours in traditional clay hornos
- Fermented naturally in open-air vats with wild borne yeast
- Finished with double pot still distillation
- Aged up to 18 months in American Oak barrels