Shipping & Returns
If you have already placed an order and would like to track it,
We cannot ship to: Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, North Dakota, Ohio, Tennessee, Wisconsin, or Utah.
We can ship to limited zip codes in Arizona, Connecticut, D.C., Florida, Idaho, Illinois, New York, Virginia, and Washington.
We are able to send only wine shipments to Alabama (only to ABC location for pickup), Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming.
Please Note: While we try to ship out all orders on the same business day, some orders placed after 1:00PM PST might not ship until the following business day. Some orders may also take additional business days to ship.
SHIPPING PRICE GUIDE The shipping charges on our website are calculated through UPS and are up to date with the most recent rates, which do fluctuate based upon various extraneous circumstances. The Shipping prices below are based on a 750ML bottle with a weight of 3 lbs. Champagne bottles and Liter bottles have a weight of 4 lbs. We do not ship any items in their original boxes unless noted on the item listing or otherwise instructed by the buyer, to ensure the safety of the item and accuracy of shipping weight. The chart below is an estimate of the actual shipping charges from California to New York, however shipping will cost slightly more than indicated with heavier items or included boxes.
|2nd Day Air
|1 Business Day
|Delivery by 12:00 pm
|FedEx Standard Overnight®
|2 Business Days
|Delivery by 11:00 pm
|FedEx 2nd Day®
|3 Business Days
|Delivery by 11:00 pm
|FedEx Express Saver®
|1-7 Business Days
|Delivery day based on distance to destination
NapaCabs Shipping Terms
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship to PO Boxes, freight forwarders, APO/FPO addresses, or internationally.
- We can ship to a home or business address, however we PREFER to ship to a business address where someone will be available to sign or to a UPS Store location where it will be held for pickup at the recipient's convenience for up to a week.
- GLS (formerly Golden State Overnight) is available for orders shipping to California and certain areas of Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, and Washington; if the shipping zip code is in their delivery area, GLS will be an option for the shipping method. Orders shipped with GLS to California, Arizona, and Nevada typically deliver the following business day, while delivery to other states will take two shipping days.
- Alcoholic beverages with 50% or above alcohol content (100 proof), including 95% grain alcohol and 150 proof rum, are not available for purchase. Alcoholic beverages with less than 24% alcoholic content are not subject to hazardous materials regulations. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OVER 24% ALCOHOL (48 PROOF) CAN BE SHIPPED BY AIR.
- Although we are usually able to ship your order on the same day, occasionally, demand for limited supplies will deplete our stock of a particular item. If this is the case, the item will be placed on backorder and we will notify you via e-mail. If you would like to receive the item when it becomes available, your credit card will be charged for the item only when it is shipped.
- Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver shall be refunded for the amount of the product ONLY. The shipping charges will not be refunded.
- The shipping method for select 12 Bottle Cases or other items with Free Shipping or Flat Rate Shipping promos that we occasionally run is via Ground only by FedEx, UPS, or GLS depending on the destination; Express shipping will require an additional charge.
- All purchases by California residents are subject to California sales tax of 8%. All orders shipping into the State of New Hampshire will be taxed an additional 8%, per New Hampshire requirements. All orders shipping into the State of Wyoming will be taxed an additional 12%, per Wyoming requirements. All orders shipping into the State of Washington will be taxed an additional 8.9%, per Washington requirements.
- For wines that are ten years old or older (industry standard being five years old or older), it is the policy of NapaCabs.com that these wines are purchased at the buyers risk.
- Should any product be damaged during shipping, Please email us so we can pursue a claim with the shipping company. If you receive a wine that is off-condition, please contact our Customer Service department by email at Contact Us or call toll free (877) 981-9044. Shipping charges are not refundable. We do not recommend ground delivery for products ordered. This is because of the potential heat exposure during warm weather conditions and extreme cold during the winter months. We cannot be held responsible for damaged products due to the selection of ground delivery for your order. We strongly urge you to consider the effect of weather conditions when selecting a shipping method. If you notify us that you would like your order to be put on hold until temperature conditions are more suitable for shipping, we will do so at no additional cost.
Buying and Shipping Alcoholic Beverages
When purchasing alcoholic beverages the buyer acknowledges that he/she is acting within compliance with all their state and local laws in regards to the purchase, transportation and delivery of wine/spirits/beer. The purchaser acknowledges that he/she is legally entitled to take possession of wine/spirits/beer, that they have obtained any required permission, paid any required fees or sales tax within their state and is working through properly licensed intermediaries (where required). All wine/spirits/beer sold are sold in California, the title passes to the buyer in California. NapaCabs is not responsible for the importation of wine/spirits/beer into any state outside of California. The buyer is reponsible for the shipments of wine/spirits/beer outside of California.
Returns & Replacements
Although we are usually able to ship your order on the same day, occasionally, demand for limited supplies will deplete our stock of a particular wine. If this is the case, the item will be placed on backorder and we will notify you via e-mail. If you would like to receive the item when it becomes available, your credit card will be charged for the item only when it is shipped. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver shall be refunded for the amount of the product ONLY. The shipping charges will not be refunded.
Coupon Code Terms
- Coupon Code cannot be used with any other coupons, promos, or free shipping.
- Coupon codes good for one-time use only.
- Coupons valid on select wines only, not valid for spirits orders.
- Coupon Code cannot be used to purchase rare vintage wines or rare cellar wines (SKUs that begin with "cellar").
- Promo codes do not apply to items with prices ending in 5 or 7 (i.e. $9.95 or $9.97). Please note: if the discount is applied when placing your online order we will manually remove the discount and resend an updated invoice via e-mail.
- Coupon Code cannot be used for previous orders or orders in progress.