— You save
- EYE: Medium caramel with medium legs
- NOSE: Warm and inviting bourbon spice. Caramel with some honey and graham cracker. Hints of corn, vanilla, and a touch of tropical fruit and a very light rye.
- TASTE: Lot of warm caramel, vanilla, and delightful bourbon spice. Corn, honey, rye, and malt sit side by side with some light orchid fruit flavors. A bit of clove and a slight yeastiness rounds out the earthly undertones.
- FEEL: Smooth and warm with minimal burn.
- FINISH: Caramel and sweet toffee fading to soft oak and corn.
100 Proof Rye Blended Whiskey
The fix is in. This bad boy blend is here to fight. The Fixer Blended Whiskey is silky smooth and surprisingly light on the palate. Lively and fresh, it allows the lushness of the corn to come...
Burnside West End Blended American Whiskey from Eastside Distilling in Portland, Oregon is a classic American Style Whiskey, Oregon-oaked in light and medium toasted barrels for tannins that play...
Old Camp American Blended Whiskey is blended using American whiskey aged for a minimum of two years in white American oak barrels with a No. 3 char. Old Camp is an easy drinking whiskey that doesn't...
Redneck Riviera American Blended Whiskey is a collaboration from country music superstar, John Rick of Big and Rich fame, and Eastside Distilling, a craft distillery in Portland, Oregon. Redneck...
Customers Also Viewed
Wine Tasting NotesThe Silver Label Pinot Noir has a bright ruby color and reveals an alluring perfume of red plums, flowers, and sweet spices. Profuse flavors of black cherry, dark currant, and...
Wine Tasting NotesDeep ruby red, Tancredi 2016 is characterized by a fragrant bouquet, notes of red fruit (cherry and cranberry) combined with floral scents (violet) and accompanied by delicate...
Wine Advocate Review Rated 94+ The 2015 Grands Échézeaux Grand Cru is more brooding and reserved than the Échézeaux, opening in the glass with notes of raspberry, plum...
The availability of this product is limited and subject to change.Wine Advocate ReviewRated 92Sergio Marchetti's 2009 Brunello di Montalcino is a big wine that carries its weight and concentration...