Les Collines Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2016
- Calculated at Checkout
Wine Tasting NotesView AllClose
- Appearance :Deep ruby color.
- Nose : Intense nose of red fruits and spices (pepper, thyme).
- Palate : Fruity palate with silky tannins and notes of liquorice. Long mouthfeel.
- Food pairing : Red meat, game, stew and cheese.
- Grenache Noir, Syrah, Mourvedre, Cinsault
- Alcohol: 14.5%
I ordered this wine from NapaCabs thinking it might just taste like a big cotes du rhone given its listed price and I was wrong! This CDP is solid! Elegant, deep and long on the palate. What a great find. Thank you guys